Inland Container Depot
Behind DC Residence
Container Corporation of India Ltd (A Govt. of India undertaking under the Ministry of Railways) is having ICD at Rewari with the objective of developing multimodal logistics support for India’s international containerized cargo and trade. This ICD was set up along with warehousing facility in the year 2003. The CFS activity of ICD/Rewari was taken over on Nov, 2008 from M/s Haryana Warehousing Corporation and now the overall management & operation of ICD is taken care by CONCOR.
ICD/REWARI is situated on the main line of DELHI-JAIPUR and 12 kms inside from the NH-8 (DELHI-JAIPUR). ICD-RE is ideally situated to cater to the needs of the states of Haryana and Rajasthan , particularly the industrial areas of Gurgaon, Bhiwani, Kund, Narnaul, Manesar, Bawal, Bahadurgarh, Bhiwadi, Shajahanpur, Alwar, Neemrana, Bahror and along with areas like Kundli, Sonipat, Panipat, karnal, Kurukshetra, Hissar and Rothak.
We have a state-of-art technology container handling equipments, paved yard area for container stacking and specialized high speed BLC wagons for fast & efficient transportation of EXIM and Domestic containers. We have well defined policies and procedures of working which are implemented and practiced in day to day working resulting to a systematized way of working.
SALIENT FEATURES OF ICD/REWARI
• Exclusive Railway Siding for handling of Containers train/rakes.
• Regular Train services for clearance of EXIM containers for
• Crane handling facilities for unloading and loading of import
and export containers and for stacking with state-of-art
• Stacking capacity of ICD is 1000 teus in an area of 20 acres of
• Spacious Transit warehouse and bonded warehouse in an area
of 2926 sq. Mtrs.
• Facility for factory stuffing & destuffing of containers.
• Examination facility by Customs as D.C.Customs alongwith his
team is housed at our CFS itself, who takes care of
examination and supervision.
• ICD/Rewari is having EDI facility from Dec, 2009 onwards.
• There is computerized system for booking of export containers
and generation of Inland Way Bills.
• Power backup facility to providing uninterrupted power supply
• All the ICDs throughout the country are linked with V-SAT
communication system for efficient interface and data transfer.
• Separate Parking area for truck-trailers.
• Pre Deposit Account facility is available for easy payment.
• We have schedule train services from ICD/RE for movement of export containers directly for all ports, and also have the option of moving trains via Jaipur for quicker evacuation of containers.
• Import containers are moved from Ports to ICD/RE directly. This arrangement has been done to fulfill the demand of trade/importers for faster service for ICD/RE containers.
• Full Length Rail siding.
• Warehousing facility for transit cargo and also for bonded cargo.
• Administrative Building housing CONCOR, Customs and Users.
• EXIM Cell for CONCOR Commercial Transaction.
• Office accommodation for Shipping lines, Bank, Custom Clearing Agents (CHAs), Surveyors and other users of ICD.
• One Loaded Reach Stackers.
• One Hydra for Empty Containers and Cargo Handling.
• One Fork Lifts (5 MT) for Heavy Cargo.
• Five Trailers for Intercarting Movement.
MAJOR EXPORT COMMODITIES-
1. SAND STONE.
2. GUARGUM POWDER.
3. METHANE GAS.
4. STEEL COILS.
5. BASMATI RICE.
6. AUTO PARTS.
7. COPPER STRIPS.
8. SLATE STONE.
10. MARBLE SLABS.